Living a Longer and Healthier Life by Keeping Score

Want to live longer and healthier life? Keeping score will help you do just that. Let me explain how.

Remember when you were in school, and you know your report card? Take a look and discover the extent of how well you did last semester. If you've done well, you get positive reinforcement for good work. If you did not do as you wish, you feedback about where the best. Optimal health as well as school. But this time you have classified the risk factors that reflect the lifestyle and quality of medical services.

Risk factors are the data for a particular disease, and it helps health care facilities to assess current and future health. Each risk factor, as the piece of the puzzle is your health ..

Each risk factor that increases your chance of premature death. Many risk factors overlap and are common to many diseases. 

The five most common are:

1-Unhealthy diet

2-Smoking

3-Weight Issues / Obesity

4-Physical inactivity

5-Air pollution


Other risk factors include:

6-High blood pressure

7-High cholesterol

8-Low levels of HDL cholesterol

9-High triglycerides

10-Elevated lipoprotein

11-Stress

12-Diabetes

13-Race

15-Age

16-Geography

17-Family history

18-Poor hygiene

Changes in lifestyle are effective to mitigate the most risk factors. It is therefore important to identify and regularly review the risk factors that are most important for optimal health. Meeting with your doctor and check family history and your medical profile. Determine what risk factors to monitor, how to control them and how often. That is, you are in optimal health report card. Customize it and make sure you keep score for you on the issues and has a big impact on your health.When your score is not a brand to make the necessary lifestyle changes to their life back on track.

Let me explain how I'm saving estimate probably saved my life ...

Because I have a history of high blood pressure and take medication for it, I regularly check blood pressure and heart rate. One day, I noticed that my blood pressure is normal, but my heart rate higher than usual. My heart rate is usually 50-55, but this day was eighty-fifth This is still within the normal range for most people. But this is not normal for me. 

While working on the same day, I noticed that I was tired, and the air earlier than usual, while working at a slower pace than usual. I checked my pulse in the morning, and she is still in the 80s, so I went to my doctor. During the visit, we found that arterial fibrillation or had an abnormal heart rhythm. People with a FIB is called, are at risk for stroke. 

The standard protocol for use blood thinners to reduce this risk. If I make the assessment and monitoring my regular number, I would be in a mode with a high risk of stroke and did not know. After six months, my heart returns to normal and I stopped taking blood thinners. But I still keep my pulse by monitoring at rest. When I returned to the FIB in risk management.

Remember, normal is not optimal. What happens to most people is that this is normal. This is very normal for men to have a heart attack at 72 and 76 women. Is not optimal. To live longer and healthier lives, we must move from the normal to the optimum. Make sure that the guidelines you set for yourself in optimal health cards guests can help you achieve optimal health. No association was found for less money.

No comments: